Screenshots or taking pictures on an Android Smartphone will usually be done by all smartphone users.
Because with smartphones, they can take screenshots for their needs according to the desired needs.
However, in reality not all users know how to screenshot.
Therefore, this time you will explain several ways to take screenshots, especially for OPPO smartphone users.
In taking screenshots on OPPO Smartphone you can do it in several ways.
And the most interesting thing about OPPO is that you take screenshots with three fingers.
So, how to take screenshots on Oppo Smartphones? For how, let’s follow the steps as follows.
1. Screenshot using 3 Fingers
The first way, you can take screenshots using three fingers.
You can do this method on various types of Oppo screenshots based on ColorOS 6 and above.
So, how? For your own way, you only need to do a few ways.
So, that way you will be able to take pictures via screenshots, as for the method as follows.
- First, open the settings menu.
- Find and select the Gesture and Motion option.
- Search and find the Quick Gesture sub menu.
- Enable the Gesture Screenshot option.
How very easy isn’t it? How to screenshot using 3 fingers.
Because you only need to swipe down using three fingers. Then the screen will flash and emit a camera capture sound.
So, the results of the images that you screenshot will be automatically saved automatically.
2. Screenshot With Smart Sidebar
The second way, you can take screenshots on the Oppo smartphone by going through the smart sidebar menu in the settings menu.
The method is very easy, because you only need to do a few ways.
So, that way you will be able to take screenshots, according to what you want.
The method itself is as follows.
- First, open the Settings menu or app.
- Find and select the Convenience Tools
- Go to the Smart Sidebar
- Activate the Smart Sidebar feature by sliding the toggle to green.
- Then, an almost transparent white line will appear on the homescreen
- Done, then you will successfully use screenshots as you wish.
Once active, usually the Smart Sidebar panel will be hidden in the right corner of the cellphone screen with a small white box.
To open the panel, you can go to the small box and then swipe from right to left of the screen using one finger.
There will be a menu of functions and applications that you can use according to your needs, one of which is screenshots.
To capture the screen from the Smart Sidebar, simply open the sidebar by swiping in the opposite direction from its initial position, then select screenshot.
Done, then you will succeed. For the next, please try it yourself, according to your wishes, yes.
3. Screenshot With Power + Volume Down
For this one, it only applies to Oppo Android smartphones, especially those that still use the old version of the Oppo smartphone.
You can take screenshots by pressing the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
As for the method itself, you only need to do a few steps.
So that way you will be able to capture images on your Oppo smartphone as you wish.
The method is as follows.
- First, please open the page or screen you want to take a picture of.
- If you have found the right image.
- Then, press the power button and volume down button at the same time.
- Done, after that, your OPPO smartphone will respond by flashing and you will successfully take a screenshot.
Well, that’s how to take a screenshot using the power button and volume button.
Next, please try it yourself, according to what we have explained above, and select and match your Oppo Smartphone version.
For the new Oppo smartphone version, you can use the first method and the second method.
While the third method, it is only for users of the old version of Oppo Smartphones, as for the method we have explained as above.
Maybe that’s all we can say about how to take screenshots on Oppo Android Smartphones, whose purpose is none other than taking pictures on the screen.
So, hopefully useful, Thank you.